The CEO of Despite Group, Dr. Osei Kwame Despite has acquired one of the 20 limited models of the “Star Trooper” Mercedes-AMG G63 .
This Exclusive 20th Anniversary Edition sees MANSORY joining forces with Philipp Plein to select a truly stellar package of components from its tuning programme for the Mercedes-AMG G 63. The premium all-terrain vehicle comes to the stage at a unique moment in a strictly limited production run of 20 models. Its price to the public starts from 550.000 EUROS.
So what are the specs on this mean monster?
– Bigger turbochargers, new downpipes and a high-performance exhaust system are adapted to the 4.0 litre V8 engine using a re-programmed electronics system.
– 850 bhp (625 kW) instead of the 585 bhp (430 kW) in the standard G 63 AMG
– Maximum torque goes up from 850 to 1000 NM
the sprint from 0 to 100 km/h is reduced to just 3.5 seconds, in addition the top speed increases to 250 km/h
– high-performance tyres size 295/30R24
– single-piece M23 forged wheels size 10×24, which MANSORY presents to the world for the very first time
– All the aerodynamic elements from the front apron, and the side widening elements right up to the rear apron have been made from carbon fibre.
– The carbon fibre is compressed in a special pressure chamber as part of the autoclave prepreg process, so that no air bubbles remain in the material. This cost-intensive process is usually only used in air travel and aerospace applications.
– The MANSORY saddlery only allows flawless leather to be used in the interior. The exquisite overall impression is refined even further by the airbag sports steering wheel and the aluminium pedals.
– Visible carbon applications, combined with expertly crafted PHILIPP PLEIN logos also bear witness to the artistry of the collaboration between the two luxury companies.
– COLOR: 50 shades of Grey Camouflage
– Special feature: Red LED stars-roof.