Osei Kwame Despite’s first son, Kennedy Osei, is still trending on social media following his plush wedding. On Saturday, February 15, 2020, Kennedy’s wedding to Tracy became a talk of the town as it went down as one of the expensive and well-organized weddings. Many Ghanaians know Kennedy to be the General Manager of Despite Media but that is not the only position he holds.
Aside his father’s wealth, Kennedy has single-handedly amassed great fortunes for himself. There are certain things you need to know about Kennedy and YEN.com.gh has gone behind the scene to gather in-depth information about the young man.
1. Educational Background: Kennedy attended Rev. John Teye Memorial Institute for his primary and JHS education. He then continued his secondary education at Adisadel College in Cape Coast. He then got admission to the University of Ghana and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Banking and Finance). Kennedy moved to Mountcrest University College in Accra where he graduated with a Bachelor of Law (LLB) degree. He didn’t stop there, he went on to obtain a Master’s degree in Banking & Finance from the University of Birmingham in England.
2. Employment history and businesses: Kennedy is the current General Manager of Despite Media which comprises of Peace FM, Hello FM, UTV, Neat FM, Okay FM, and Peacefmonline.com. He is the Managing Director of Golden Crest Hotel and Golden Crystal Hotel. Kennedy is the Director of Aerial Plus Service, a company that deals in power line inspections, advertisements, and other media content provisions. He is also the Director of Nextbite Company Limited, a company that deals in importing Food products and confectionaries.
3. Philanthropic work: It would be recalled that in 2018, Kennedy single-handedly refurbished his alma mater, Rev. John Teye Memorial Institute school’s library.
4. Age: Though his real age is yet to be known, Kennedy is believed to be in his early 30s.
5. Marital status: Kennedy recently got married to his long time girlfriend, Tracy Akosua Gyamfua Ameyaw.