WHEN YOU FOLLOW THE 100% RULE, YOUR ENTIRE LIFE CHANGES. NOTHING REMAINS THE SAME AND NOTHING STANDS IN YOUR WAY. BE AGILE.
When you commit 99% you are leaving room for the 1% to grow. The 1% requires constant attention. The success of the 1% is the failure of the 99%.
There is a simple rule that differentiates winners from losers. This rule is a game changer when applied to whatever you are doing, it will change your entire organisation and your entire life. It is called the 100% rule….. ninety-nine percent is hard—100 percent is easy. True happiness is the joy we experience when we move toward our full potential. The beautiful part is when we apply the 100-percent rule to a task at hand, we complete it. A project gets wrapped. A once-hopeful intention becomes a habit. A goal is met. Put simply, it’s far too easy to waste our time, money, and energy by not committing wholeheartedly to something important to us. It’s our well-meaning “99-percent effort” that is exhausting. It consumes energy without producing results. It’s stressful. It makes us feel like a failure when we’re not—we just haven’t fully committed to something. Putting 99-percent effort into things that matter in life means we are constantly falling short of our potential—and feeling bad about it. If you are focused on managing the 1% area of your life or organisational goals then you allow the the 99% to fail, whatever you give attention grows and when we give 100 percent, other not-as-important stuff falls away. Excellence is a habit not a skill. Consistency is the evidence of belief. Keep smiling at the person in the mirror.
Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.
~ Mario Andretti
You don’t need a reason to be happy just a choice. It’s a beautiful world enjoy it. Dream. Explore. Discover. Happy Days ?. Good Morning.